Q: What do I do if the initial camera adding fails?
Please check the LED light:
1. If the LED is flashing green, please try to connect with your phone's personal hotspot. If the camera can be connected, that means that the camera is normal, so please check the Wi-Fi.
2. If the LED is a continuous green, please use a paperclip in the reset hole or press the reset button until the LED starts flashing green. If the LED is still green, please change the camera.
Q: How do I check the camera firmware version?
Use a paperclip in the reset hole or press the reset button. If it says “Welcome to 360 Family Security”, it's using the old firmware. To upgrade the firmware, you need to put the downloaded firmware on a microSD card and reboot the camera. The upgrade is successful if you hear the camera say “Welcome to 360 Smart Camera”.
Q: How do I verify the Wi-Fi account and password?
Please verify the Wi-Fi account and password first if the camera is unable to connect, especially spaces and complex symbols.
Q: How do I check my Wi-Fi router connection?
1. Double check if blacklist / whitelist / MAC address filtering has been enabled on your router, you may need to put the camera into the whitelist in order to connect.
2. Please make sure you have 2.4GHz Wi-Fi channel enabled on your router. 360 Smart Camera only supports 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi channel and does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi.
If your Wi-Fi is 5G, please switch off 5G first, then try to connect to 2.4G. When you connect successfully, you can turn on 5G again.
If it's 2.4G but can not connect, please move the camera near the router and try again. If it still will not connect, please give us your Wi-Fi router brand and model name by email, and we will try to solve the issue for you. Thank you!
Q: What should I do when the 360 Smart Camera goes offline?
1. Try to unplug the power cable or reset the camera. If this doesn't work, please go to step 2.
2. Please check your Wi-Fi by clicking on “Info” in “Camera settings”. The camera perfectly works online when the Wi-Fi strength is above 70%. If the Wi-Fi strength is below 70%, please place your camera near your router, change the clarity from ultra high definition to high definition or standard definition, or improve your Wi-Fi bandwidth. If nothing works, go to step 3.
3. Please try to replace the power cable.
4. If nothing works, please insert a SD card when offline, create a folder in the SD card, pull out the card after the jingle, and send the folder to after sales: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How do I use the Memory card to record videos
In order to use the Memory Card card to record videos, you'll need software 3. 0.0.43 or above, with firmware 2.3. 20 or above. Just put in the Memory Card card as the photo below.￼
Q: What type of card does the 360 Smart Camera supports?
Speed: Class 4 or above
Capacity: 4GB to 32GB
Type: Memory Card
Q: Do I have to put the Memory card into my PC to watch the recorded videos?
You can always use the mobile APP to watch the recorded videos, try to look for the “Storage card videos” under the “Playback” tab.
Q: Can I choose the recording quality?
Yes, the recording quality is actually the sync with the real time monitoring quality, you can change the quality here to match your need.
Q: What is the recording location of the videos in the Memory Card card?
All the videos will under the 360Cam folder.
The videos of the day will be stored under the recording date folder (e.g. 2015-04-19), and each video will be 1 hour long.
Q: Will the audio be recorded?
Yes, the audio will be recorded automatically except when conversation function being used.
Q: The memory card getting very hot when unplugged from the camera, will it damage my card?
It's normal for the card getting hot when recording, we' ve done a lot tests to make sure the temperature is within the safety limit.
Q: Will the recording stop when the card is full?
No, when the card is full, it' ll start deleting the oldest videos to make rooms for new recordings.
Q: What do I do if the App indicates “Unable to find TF card”?
Please make sure the card is in FAT32 or exFAT format and try to replug the power cord to reboot the camera.
Q: Does the camera need to be online in order to record?
The camera will need to connect to the internet to begin first time recording, once recording started, the recording will continue no matter It's online or offline.
Q: What do I do if my PC prompts me to fix the storage card?
In this rare situation, please click the fix button.
Q: What can the 360 Smart Camera Do?
Once the 360 Smart Camera is connected to your Wi-Fi network, you can check what'shappening remotely by using the mobile app anytime, anywhere. The 360 Smart Camera supports two-way voice communication and allows you to share your videos with your family.
The night vision version also includes infrared sensors to let you see in the dark, giving you 24-hour safety in mind.
Q: How good is the infrared night vision of 360 Smart Camera?
1. By using 9 infrared LED lamps at 940nm wavelength, it won't be visible by human eye at night.
2. Each LED lamp uses 14um large LED, which is larger than traditional LED lamp by 36.1%, the lighting range can up to 7m.
3. Each LED lamp has a 100 degree lighting angle, enable a smooth and balance lighting performance.
Q: Why is the Night Vision not clear?
1. Check if the night vision is turned on. If not, please follow the following steps to set it up: camera settings > photo and voice > choose night vision automatically.
2. Make sure that there is no white, visible light source or reflector in front of the lens since Night Vision works well in pitch black.
3. Please put the camera near your set surveillance zone to record clearly. It should work and record properly within 23 feet or 7 meters. Therefore, check if the LED lamps are working by using your phone to take a picture of the camera lens in the dark. If the LED lamps can be seen in the picture, that means the camera is normal. If you can't see them, it means the night light is not working, so please change the camera.
Q: Do we need an account to use 360 Smart Camera?
Yes, you' ll need to register an account to use 360 Smart Camera, and for the sake of security, there is only one account for each 360 Smart Camera. If you need to share your camera with family members, you can select“Sharing” under the camera admin tab.
After installing the App, they can“Accept invitation” and viewing the shared camera. Note that they can only view the camera but not do any admin settings.
Q: Do the 360 Smart Camera and the mobile phone need to be in the same network to function?
No, they can still be connected by internet even if they are in different networks. However, the 360 Smart Camera will need internet access to function.
Q: How do I reset my password?
To reset by verifying phone number or email:
Click on “forgot password” on the login screen. You can reset your password by using the verification code sent through SMS or email.
To reset by support team:
If you can't reset the password using the verification code, you can still verify your identity by sending your purchase receipt, a photo of your camera SN (located under the base of your camera), and a screenshot of the login error email@example.com.
Q: Why does the camera bind to other phone numbers?
To protect the privacy of customers, the camera is only allowed to bind to one mobile phone for use, and other numbers can only be used after the 360 company unbinds the camera.
If it shows that the camera is bound to a wrong number, click on "Forgot password" to reset a new password, and you will log in directly.
If not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your camera SN (located under the base of your camera) and your phone number, and we will unbind it for you and you can set your camera up as a new camera.
Q: Does the 360 Smart Camera include built-in battery?
No, it doesn't come with built-in battery. There is a 2.5m long USB cable and power adapter included in the package for power supply. You can even use power bank to provide power to the camera in case there'snot wall plug nearby.
Q: How secure does the 360 Smart Camera?
1. We protect the user identity by using HTTPS to connect between the camera, the App and the server.
2. The video stream is protected by using encrypted protocol, even hacker intercept the stream, they can only read the encrypted data.
We separate the user identity and video stream into different data steam to enhance security.
We have years of experience on data security, provide a banking level of data protection.
Q: What kind of mobile system does 360 Smart Camera supports?
360 Smart Camera supports devices running iOS 7.0 or above , Android 4. 0 or above.
Q: What is the warranty policy?
The warranty period for Robot and accessories ( built-in lithium battery, Charging dock, Power cord, Water tank ) is 1 year. Consumables have no warranty.
More assistance please contact email@example.com
Q: What can I do when Robot unable to connect to APP?
1. Check if the firmware version is 5830 or higher. If not, update the firmware firstly.
2. Find another mobile phone to setup a hotspot ( this phone does not need to install the app. ) . Then, both Robot vacuum and the mobile phone ( with the app preinstalled ) can be connected to this hotspot. After the connection has been established, upgrading the firmware of Robot vacuum, and then connect Robot vacuum and the mobile with app. preinstalled back to home Wi-Fi.
3. If all the methods mentioned above do not work, please check the following:
- a. Check if the router Wi-Fi hotspot name and password contains special characters. If yes, change to only numbers or letters and try again.
- b. The router must enable the ssid broadcast function
- c. For the phone of Samsung, Huawei and Xiaomi, try again after turning off WLAN+ or smart data network.
- d. For Android phone, please turn on the “Turn on WIFI” permission for the 360 smart app.
- e. For Android phone, please turn on the “Get Location Info” permission for the 360 Smart APP.f.
- f. For Android phone, please turn on the "Allow WI-FI Networking" permission for the 360 Smart APP.
- g. Check if Robot vacuum Wi-Fi has been added to the router's blacklist?
- h. For phone with iOS, Robot vacuum Wi-Fi needs to be found from the system Wi-Fi list firstly. Manually connect Robot vacuum's Wi-Fi and then go to APP to link Robot.
- i. Use other phones and try again, or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What are the requirements for WIFI when Robot is connected to APP first time?
1. When Robot is connected to router Wi-Fi for the first time, try to keep your phone, Robot vacuum, and router close to each other to ensure that the Wi-Fi signals of these three are in the strongest and most efficient transmission distance, so that the first binding connection can be more effective.
The Wi-Fi signal can be evaluated by checking Wi-Fi of both Robot and router from pull down list from phone>settings>WLAN>Wi-Fi option. Full of five bars of tower indicates the strongest signal.
2. For the first time when Robot is linked to the router's Wi-Fi, the router should not be overloaded to ensure sufficient signal traffic resources. For example, a router in the home has 3 mobile phones and 2 computers connected to it. The router Wi-Fi signal resources are completely occupied, and there is no margin to connect and handle more equipment.
3. The public router Wi-Fi is hard to connect, such as the Wi-Fi network at the airports, shopping malls, McDonald's, etc. The network without password and can be connected directly is generally difficult to be connected.
Q: When the router settings and passwords be changed, how to re-connect with robot?
Press and hold the power key and the home key for 3 seconds till the voice prompts "Wi-Fi has been reset"
Q: How long does it take Robot to charge from 0-100%?
About 120-150 Minutes.
Q: Is robot going to recharge itself when battery runs out of power?
When Robot's battery is running low ( less than 20% ), it returns to the charging dock to recharge automatically, when battery is running out, please charge manually.
Q: What should I do when Robot cannot be charged?
1. Please check whether the original power adapter is used, whether the mains power supply is switched on,
2. If Robot vacuum is not used for a long time, please manually put it on the charging dock firstly and then remove it after three minutes of charging. After repeating this action for three times, Robot can be charged normally,
3. If battery is deformed or damaged, please stop using it and contact our customer service by email@example.com.
Q: What should I do when Robot vacuum can't return to the charging dock successfully?
1. Check if the power supply of charging dock is connected.
2. Check if there is/are any obstructions between the Robot vacuum cleaner and the charging dock. The Robot may encounter many obstacles.
3. When the battery is low, please charge manually.
Q: Can it be set not to mop carpet when upload water tank?
No, please do not use the mopping mode on carpet, when upload the water tank, please set carpet area as restricted area on APP.
Q: Do I need a virtual wall to set the restricted area?
No, restricted area can be set by 360 Robot APP, do not need Virtual wall.
Q: Will this vacuum remember where it left off when it needs to recharge or will start all over again?
Yes, it will remember and return again. Because it has auto return charge and breakpoints resume to secure to clean entire of big room.
Q: What should I do when Robot automatic shutdown after working for a while?
1. Please check is the battery low when Robot vacuum starts working?
2. Check if Robot vacuum is running in "regional cleaning" mode. The "regional cleaning" mode running time is 3-5 minutes.
Q: What should I do when Robot's suction become weak?
1. Check if any obstructions are blocking the suction inlet.
2. Empty the dust bin.
3. Clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner or a cleaning brush.
Q: How to set spot cleaning mode?
Spot cleaning can be set on APP, here is the steps, go to "Enter device"> drag "Specify" box into map >then click "go cleaning", voice prompt "OK, I'm going to clean this area".
Q: After a period of use, why does the working noise become louder and Robot vacuum not clean well?
The working noise becomes louder may due to the following reason: the main brush rotation is blocked when the spindle ends of main brush are entangled by hairs or something else. In this case, clean side brush and main brush.
Q: Will robot fall down stairs when working?
No. Robot has drop sensors.It features a built-in cliff-edge sensor, which can automatically judge dangerous areas and avoid falling from high places
Q: How long will Robot clean after a full charge?
A fully-charged Robot will clean about 120 minutes in Auto Cleaning Mode on hard floors.
Q: What objects should I avoid vacuuming with Robot?
All liquids: water, detergent, etc.
Sharp objects: such as brooch, glass debris, etc.
Powdery waste: such as lime powder
Flammable products: such as gasoline, cigarette butt, printer toner,
Q: Where is it best to use Robot?
1. Use only indoors and on dry surfaces.
2. For optimum performance. It is not recommended to use Robot on thick or plush carpets.
3. Do not use it on very dark-colored floors.
4. Do not leave trailing cables as Robot may become entangled.
5. Do not use it on the carpets that have tassels, as the tassels may entangle Robot.
Q: What is the lowest height Robot can pass under?
The lowest height Robot can pass under is 100 mm/3. 9 in
Q: Can the in-door threshold in house be passed over?
Thresholds less than 20mm in height can be passed though.
Q: What's the Robot status light?
Blue light: normal working or charging
Red light: abnormal or low battery
Purple light: The device is ready to connect Wi-Fi
Q: What is the noise level?
The noise is less than or equal to 65dB.
Q: How to place the robot vacuum at ordinary times
Robot vacuum should always be on the charging dock when it is not being used. Keep the battery fully charged can extend the battery lifetime. After Robot vacuum is fully charged, it will automatically disconnect the charging and enter the low-current complementary charging state. Therefore, it is safe to keep the charging dock connected to the power supply. However, power supply of charging dock should be unplugged in thundering. So please feel free to use it! The Robot vacuum is not power-intensive, and it only consumes about 1-2 kWh per month for everyday cleaning.